Pages

First post after awhile..

I know christianity is based on faith. But sometimes, tha's not always easy to really practice it on daily basis, as people around me keep telling our value is based the equation of good deeds minus bad ones. Well to be frank, what comfort me being alone in this world without my half soul is I will see her eventually. But the evil as we know wont stop tempting right...so then I get insecure in the middle of my journey, will I meet my Mom in the end? And everytime that thoughts come in, I keep calculating in mind based on my humanity... But what is humanity after all? You tell a rich man donates millions is better than a widow donates one hundred? Oh no, belum tentu. No one can tell, but God. But here is the thing, I cannot stress enough how grateful I am, it is very very liberating to know the fact The God I praise, values: what’s in the heart. Im crying writting the last sentence. Oh my mom, she is such God’s jewel. As so many growing doors opened, I am given more knowledges, and take it as my reflection.. I am so proud to have Mom as brave, as hardworker, as focused, as bold, as forgiving, as giving, as loving as her... 
So, please let me give you tips to all daughters and sons who need this: just because your parents doesnt love you like the world images tells you, doesnt mean they don’t love you with every guts, sweats... literally with everything she has. 

0 comment:

Post a Comment

Menurut kamu gimana?

Total Pageviews


Copyright © 2012 THISTemplate by :Urangkurai.Powered by Blogger.Please upgrade to a Modern Browser.